Список форумов Gamemaster.RU Gamemaster.RU
Форум поддержки сайта Gamemaster.RU

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Tell Me About Electric Gate Openers

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Проблемы с играми
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
blaise84

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 23, 2019 12:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Tell Me About Electric Gate Openers Ответить с цитатой

Hi all,

I've been asked to run power for a new electric gate opener that has not been installed yet. There are columns on each side of the driveway and I'm to run 120V to each side. Well one side then under the drive to the other.

Customer doesn't know the size of the motor or amp draw so I have no idea if he will have enough power. I say that because he has six outdoor lights that he wants to abandon and use the power to feed the gate. It looks like #12 to the lights. I was looking at the lights but it started raining so I'm not totally sure if it was #12. I just need to know what most openers pull current wise.

So I'm thinking that most openers are DC but must have AC run to it. Also I'm thinking each side has a control box and that's why each side needs the 120V.

That sound right? Anything else I need to know?

Thanks

Reference:
http://www.gamescafe.com/viewforum.php?viewtype=topic&p=158757&sid=c7d006cf5e1ab0085d6f079d7099716d#158757
professional article writing service
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Проблемы с играми Часовой пояс: GMT + 4:30
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: