Список форумов Gamemaster.RU Gamemaster.RU
Форум поддержки сайта Gamemaster.RU

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Played a game last week.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Поиск игр
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
JensenBreck

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 03, 2018 3:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Played a game last week. Ответить с цитатой

Hi,

Me and someone else played cars this past week and and kept getting people coming over to ask about the game so we did not get the fight finished off at all but it was fun. The game was a simple 3 on tree road fight with a boomer from VG3, a modded threasher from VG1, and a custom gas compact with a pintal hvmg and gas. both teams started at 60 from 4 road sections and closed ranged and misxed it up pretty quick and speeds dropped to 5mph pivot fighting on my part to keep the guns to bear. wasted about half the ammo in the boomer in the fight was about what i could recall since we kept having someone asking us something and got sidetracked about gaming in the meantime. but it was still fun to pull out and shoot someone a little bit.

For more Details:
Blockchain app marketing
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Поиск игр Часовой пояс: GMT + 4:30
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: