Список форумов Gamemaster.RU Gamemaster.RU
Форум поддержки сайта Gamemaster.RU

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Suggestions for a problem with my ps2.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Поиск игр
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
JensenBreck

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Dec 02, 2017 5:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Suggestions for a problem with my ps2. Ответить с цитатой

I was playing Persona 3 for the first time, after i had put it down for a year or so. At one point i picked up my PS2 slim to plug in a controller (the memory card was covering the controller port) and since then I have had problems. Music and audio just cut out sometimes during cutscenes and when I'm running around town.. The game would pause for 30 seconds to over a minute just to load up the next spoken line in a conversation. I'd finish a fight and have to wait long past the win animation to continue. It's frustrating and makes playing these games.

Any help anyone can give?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://www.giantbomb.com/playstation-2/3045-19/forums/suggestions-for-a-problem-with-my-ps2-489313/

commercial product animation
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Поиск игр Часовой пояс: GMT + 4:30
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: