Список форумов Gamemaster.RU Gamemaster.RU
Форум поддержки сайта Gamemaster.RU

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Проблемы с играми
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
JensenBreck

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 23, 2017 5:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello,

I purchased the game and all available content packs (Goat MMO Simulator, GoatZ, PAYDAY and Waste of Space). Every time when I start the "Goat MMO Simulator" I got a "disc error" message and the Xbox 360 goes back to the dashboard.

This happens since the last Title Update, that changes the title interface to that map of all the goat areas, has been released along with the PAYDAY DLC. I was hoping that this would be fixed when the current Title Update has been released along with the "Waste of Space" expansion, but it didn't.

I've already downloaded the game and the current Title Update again. What else can I do?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://forums.double11.com/t/disc-error-goat-simulator-on-xbox-360/1495

whiteboard animation explainer
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Проблемы с играми Часовой пояс: GMT + 4:30
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: