Список форумов Gamemaster.RU Gamemaster.RU
Форум поддержки сайта Gamemaster.RU

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Windows 8 apps are pending and never download from Windows

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Поиск игр
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
JensenBreck

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 11, 2017 12:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Windows 8 apps are pending and never download from Windows Ответить с цитатой

I just upgraded to Windows 8 and there is an option for Marketplace on the start screen, however when you go to marketplace and download the apps, it shows that they are queued for download but they never download at all, they keep on showing pending as if there is not internet connection. What could be the problem? Are apps downloadable on the pc?

The other thing I want to know since Win8 rejected my Kaspersky, does it come with a full internet/antivirus software preloaded?

Any idea?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-windows_store/windows-8-apps-are-pending-and-never-download-from/d859c093-ee94-4581-9bdf-95e35f0c9e0c

animated explainer
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Поиск игр Часовой пояс: GMT + 4:30
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: