Список форумов Gamemaster.RU Gamemaster.RU
Форум поддержки сайта Gamemaster.RU

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Проблемы с играми
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
amandamurray110

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 25, 2019 1:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game? Ответить с цитатой

Hi all,

My favorite is Vice City. That game definitely has the coolest and funnest atmosphere, with an awesome soundtrack.

I have been playing Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360. The city is very well done and believable. It really feels like you're in a big city. You can go bowling, play pool, go to bars, restaurants, strip clubs, etc. It is an open world and you do whatever you want. There is no time limit. The biggest downside I can think of is, the character you play as (Niko Bellic) is very boring. I don't like the storyline that much neither. But the big, believable city makes up for these downsides.

Vice City is still my favorite. I would like to see Vice City remade in 4K, with all the 80's vibe and atmosphere.

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

Thanks
Amanda

Reference:
https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/what-is-your-favorite-grand-theft-auto-game-33441812/
hire the best copywriting agency
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Проблемы с играми Часовой пояс: GMT + 4:30
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: