Список форумов Gamemaster.RU Gamemaster.RU
Форум поддержки сайта Gamemaster.RU

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Finding matches issue

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Поиск игр
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
faelanstevie

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Апр 13, 2018 2:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Finding matches issue Ответить с цитатой

HI,

, I've been having problems finding matches, this is on PS4 and I'm in EU. This seemed to have started after one of the most recent updates/patches, either the Neo Tokyo one or the ones after, not sure if that can somehow be related. It always seemingly worked fine beforehand. So the exact problem is that I can't find any matches. This only seems to happen in unranked, ranked works perfectly fine, no problems at all. No matter the unranked mode I choose, no matter at what time of the day or night, it doesn't find anything, no matter how long I wait. I made another account, which worked for a about a week or so and then it had the same fate as my main account regarding this issue. I tried reinstalling the game, I deleted profile data on the other account I made and tried again with it, but nothing seems to fix it. I got slightly around it by playing with a friend, which still had some slow matchmaking but atleast we found matches, but it's been getting worse and worse and now even with him we can barely play. He can find matches fine on his own and with other friends but not with me. I'm really not sure what to do anymore... if anyone could help it'd be very welcome,

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26259
Promotional video company

Thanks!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Поиск игр Часовой пояс: GMT + 4:30
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: