Список форумов Gamemaster.RU Gamemaster.RU
Форум поддержки сайта Gamemaster.RU

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Connection problems

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Проблемы с играми
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
JensenBreck

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 02, 2018 12:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Connection problems Ответить с цитатой

Hi,

I've noticed I'm not the only one experiencing this, and I already looked through the locked north US thread.
Since the last update I'm having major connection problems during my games, while only having ping ranging from 36 to 40 or so.
I often get stuck into places (classic lag effects) and when killed I see myself in the deathcam standing perfectly still as they kill me. The maps keep reloading while not really getting me out of the game in the first place and, from time to time, the game will simply kick me out due to connection problems with the server. I've never experienced anything like this with this pc, nor with this connection.

For more Details:

AntiVirus Software video
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Проблемы с играми Часовой пояс: GMT + 4:30
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: