Список форумов Gamemaster.RU Gamemaster.RU
Форум поддержки сайта Gamemaster.RU

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Strange problem - distorted sound when playing games, but...

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Проблемы с играми
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
JensenBreck

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 28, 2017 5:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Strange problem - distorted sound when playing games, but... Ответить с цитатой

I do anything else on the computer; listening to music, watching videos etc. etc. Even the intros to the games sounds fine, but as soon as the game engine kicks in (i.e, starting from at main menu) the sound gets distorted and crackled. Strangely enough, only some "layers" of the sound seems to get bad, sometimes the voices are perfect but the backround music is crackling, other times the voices are messed up, but sound effects are uneffected. To make this mess even stranger (to me, at least) - lowering the video options makes the audio better, most noticable when disabling v-sync when almost all of the distortion goes away. There's still some smelly crap lurking though, however, no matter how low I set the video quality?

Any idea?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/249604-28-strange-problem-distorted-sound-playing-games

Motion Graphics Video
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Проблемы с играми Часовой пояс: GMT + 4:30
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: