Список форумов Gamemaster.RU Gamemaster.RU
Форум поддержки сайта Gamemaster.RU

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Error code 2005-0004 when re-downloading games.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Проблемы с играми
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
JensenBreck

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 21, 2017 2:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Error code 2005-0004 when re-downloading games. Ответить с цитатой

I was using an old 8 GB microSD card with my Switch and bought and downloaded 2 games on it, these being Blaster Master Zero and World of Goo. After a little while I replaced this microSD card with a 256 GB one and manually copied over all of the data. Upon trying to play these two games they would error out on launch so I tried re-downloading them from the eShop. However, every time the download completes it throws error code 2005-0004 at me and refuses to actually install the game properly. The only way for me to download and install these games now seems to be removing the microSD card and downloading them to the internal storage. New games download and install on the new microSD card just fine, however these two games always fail to install with the same error code. I would really like to move them to the microSD card.

Any idea?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/social/questions/detail/qid/69275/~/error-code-2005-0004-when-re-downloading-games.

Corporate Motion Graphics
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Проблемы с играми Часовой пояс: GMT + 4:30
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: