Список форумов Gamemaster.RU Gamemaster.RU
Форум поддержки сайта Gamemaster.RU

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Issue with Fullscreen vs Windowed Mode

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Поиск игр
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
JensenBreck

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 06, 2017 1:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Issue with Fullscreen vs Windowed Mode Ответить с цитатой

Hello,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Ultimate. After much tweaking I have gotten games to be playable while in windowed mode. When switched to fullscreen, the fps stays ~60 but the graphics become very choppy. The current game I am testing is AC Unity. At first fps was capped around 24fps, but after forcing VSync off the game is playable in Windowed with similar performance to that of Win7 at 1080p.

I have tried a clean install of GPU drivers, tweaking settings in the NV Control Panel, setting display to 100% scale, PC restarts, changing paging file size. There is something about fullscreen mode that is causing an issue.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.tenforums.com/gaming/93786-issue-fullscreen-vs-windowed-mode.html?s=5d8e6cf223630acb5c53b92cb35619c9
Hand Drawn animation
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Gamemaster.RU -> Поиск игр Часовой пояс: GMT + 4:30
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: